More than 10,000 patients suffering from Ulcerative Colitis have been cured at Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Centre, New Delhi. At Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Center, our Ayurveda based ulcerative colitis treatment provides some hope to patients with severe disease and those patients who never had a remission, went in remission & enabled them to avoid surgery. Our treatment is composed of:
Ulcerin Compound 1 &
Ulcerin Compound 2 Capsules
Role of Ulcerin Compound 1 and 2 Capsules :
- Consistency of stool improves, however frequency remains same, which improves later on with time.
- Quantity of blood in stool reduces.
- Quantity of mucus in stool reduces.
- Slowly steadily the urgency to go to toilet reduces.
- Hemoglobin improves and energy level goes up.
- After 6 to 8 months we advise the patients to go through colonoscopic examination which usually shows improved vascular pattern
A study on Ulcerin Compound 1 & 2 in Ulcerative Colitis treatment.
Because the condition of many patients is not adequately controlled by steroid therapy, doctors and researchers worldwide are looking for a breakthrough in the Ulcerative Colitis treatment. Seven years back the study was initiated at Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Centre New Delhi and Chandigarh in order to find out whether the Bael fruit based Ayurvedic Compounds:
- Encourages fast remission of symptoms and
- Prevents relapse, which is common feature of Ulcerative Colitis
All patients of resistant as well as continuous Ulcerative Colitis took Bael fruit based Ayurvedic Compounds in powder and capsule form along with their main medication. Within three to four weeks their symptoms were controlled, after which they underwent a gradual tapering of allopathic drugs they had been using.
The results of this treatment were assessed on the basis on symptomatic relief only. Patient who became symptom-free, or gone in remission who have never had a remission and stopped using all medicines were termed “improved”. Patients who obtained no relief from the treatment were termed “not relieved”. After treatment only a few patients could be subjected to investigation like colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and biopsy.